About Roni’s Kitchen
“I opened Roni’s Kitchen when I was 5 years old. My first customers were my parents and brothers. They were a kind and forgiving crowd… Since then, I have had the pleasure of cooking in kitchens around the world, experiencing and experimenting with new flavours. After 7 wonderful years at ‘The Coup’ in Calgary (awarded 8th best vegetarian restaurant in the world by The Daily Meal), I started Roni’s Kitchen in 2014”.
Roni Zaide became vegetarian on her 11th birthday. Years later she made the transition to a full vegan, plant-based lifestyle. Roni loves to share her passion for delicious, healthy eats through a variety of plant-based cooking classes.
“My passion has taken me around the world, inspiring me to create diverse and exciting classes, and I am thrilled to share those flavours with you!”
In the Media:
- Calgary Herald – Top 10 Bestsellers Books
- Ethical Entrepreneur Magazine
- Global News- New Cookbook Now Available
- Global News – Vegan Cookbook Crowdfunding
- Global News – Holiday Meals
- Flare – Best Cooking Classes in Canada
- Calgary Herald – Eating Vegan in Cowtown
- CBC – Popup Vegetarian Brunch