Roni’s Kitchen Cookbook
Enjoy 100 vegan recipes from my food journeys around the world!
In June 2019 I successfully completed a crowdfunding campaign for my first cookbook.
By December 2019 the book was released to the world!
The creation of this book has been such an exciting journey, and I am thrilled to share the finished product with you!
This book features some of my favourite recipes and the stories behind them. There are some of my family recipes, recipes I discovered and created on my travels, as well as recipes from the different projects I have created in the past few years – the brunch pop-up, the weekly meal service, and my cooking classes.
So now I have all these amazing recipes and I want to share them with YOU!
Some recipes are easy and quick, and some are fancier, but I can promise you this – they are all delicious… See below for a sneak peek inside the book – including some of the recipes!
Order your copy today!
*Looking to gift my cookbook to someone? simply add their name and address under “shipping address” during checkout!
Look Inside the Book!
Where else can you find the cookbook?
If you prefer to find the cookbook at a local store, here are some options:
- The Silk Road Spice Merchant – Inglewood
- Knifewear – Inglewood
- The Apothecary in Inglewood
- The Next Page – Inglewood
- Pachamama Soul Flavour Emporium – Lake Bonavista
- The Heart Of Bragg Creek – Bragg Creek, AB
- Cafe Books – Canmore, AB
- Yooneek Books – Okotoks, AB
- Bluerock Gallery – Black Diamond, AB
- Olds Town Square – Olds, AB
- Salt Spring Natureworks – Salt Spring Island, BC