- This event has passed.
December 18, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm$66
Join me for a delicious evening in the Persian kitchen!
Recipes from my grandma’s kitchen and childhood memories..
We will meet new ingredients and flavours, prepare a multi-course meal, all from scratch, in a wonderful hands on experience, taste and mix different new spices and learn helpful kitchen tips.
On the menu:
- Dolmas (Stuffed Grape Leaves)
- Ghormeh Sabzi (herb stew)
- Shirazi salad
- Turmeric Persian rice
- Roasted Eggplant with cashew cheese & turmeric caramelized onions
- Tokhme sharbati – (sweet beverage)
You will learn great recipes, make them from scratch, and of course – eat them!
Limited spots available.
$66 per person (fee includes dinner and recipes to take home).
- Pre-registration required. Book your spot by December 17th.
- Exact address and directions will be sent to ticket holders prior to class – please check your email a few days before class!
- Minimum of 8 participants
- Tickets are non-refundable. If you have purchased a ticket and are unable to make it to class – you may pass your ticket to a friend.