Crafting Your Own Fermented Foods – Online Vegan Cooking Class
May 4 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm MDT$25 – $99
Ever wanted to learn how to make your own fermented foods?
Join me for a fun evening of a wonderful hands-on class!
Enjoy an intimate experience at your own home, as we meet new ingredients and flavours, and make everything from scratch together – by the end of class you will have jars filled with goodies ready to ferment…!
Fermented foods provide us with many health benefits, such as adding important nutrients to our diet, optimizing our immune system, detoxifying our bodies and helping us digest our food.
We will learn great recipes and helpful kitchen tips, chat, and have time for questions as well!
On the menu:
- Preserved lemons
- Pickled vegetable medley
- Pickled beets & turnips
This is a live online class. Class recording will be available for viewing for 1 week post-class.
Interested in other classes? class passes are available!
Looking for more delicious recipes? check out my cookbook!
- Limited spots available
- Pre-registration required. Book your spot by May 3rd
- All classes are 100% vegan. This class is gluten-free as well
- Once you place your order, you will receive an email with a Zoom link, and a list of ingredients and kitchenware needed for class – this class also requires some pre-class prep
- Class passes are to be used within a year of purchase
- All sales are final – tickets are non-refundable
- All classes are recorded
Looking for a gift card? click HERE
Looking to book a private class? Email us to set up an online class for your group of friends, family, or co-workers!
Photos by Hannah Burne