Crafting Vegan Cheese & Milk – Online Cooking Class
April 20 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm MDT$25 – $99
Ever wanted to learn how to make your own vegan cheese?
Join me for a fun and tasty evening in the kitchen!
Enjoy an intimate experience at your own home, as we meet new ingredients and flavours in a wonderful hands-on class!
We will learn how to make cheese, milks, and yogurt too – using nuts & seeds, as well as recipes to feature the cheeses we make, and various serving options. Simple recipes, simple ingredients, delicious flavours.
We will learn great recipes and helpful kitchen tips, chat, and have time for questions as well!
On the menu:
- Sliceable cheese block
- Cashew yogurt
- Cashew Mozzarella + Nachos delight
- Sunflower seed milk + spiced hot chocolate
- Sweet & savory sunflower spreads
This is a live online class. Class recording will be available for viewing for 1 week post-class.
Interested in other classes? class passes are available!
Looking for more delicious recipes? check out my cookbook!
- Limited spots available
- Pre-registration required. Book your spot by April 19th
- All classes are 100% vegan. This class is gluten-free as well
- Once you place your order, you will receive an email with a Zoom link, and a list of ingredients and kitchenware needed for class
- Class passes are to be used within a year of purchase
- All sales are final – tickets are non-refundable
- All classes are recorded
Looking for a gift card? click HERE
Looking to book a private class? Email us to set up an online class for your group of friends, family, or co-workers!