Crafting Vegan Cheese & Milk – Online Class
November 12 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm$25 – $130
Ever wanted to learn how to make your own vegan cheese?
Join me for a fun and tasty evening in the kitchen!
Enjoy an intimate experience at your own home, as we meet new ingredients and flavours in a wonderful hands-on class!
We will learn how to make cheese, milks, and yogurt too – using nuts & seeds, as well as recipes to feature the cheeses we make, and various serving options. Simple recipes, simple ingredients, delicious flavours.
We will learn great recipes and helpful kitchen tips, chat, and have time for questions as well!
On the menu:
- Sliceable cheese block
- Cashew yogurt
- Cashew Mozzarella + Nachos delight
- Sunflower seed milk + spiced hot chocolate + sweet & savory spreads
This is a live online class. Class recording will be available for viewing for 1 week post-class.
Interested in other classes? class passes are available! Plus, enjoy a special discount on my cookbook when signing up for a class (see ticket options below).
- Limited spots available
- Pre-registration required. Book your spot by November 10th
- All classes are 100% vegan
- You will receive an email with a Zoom link, and a list of ingredients and kitchenware needed for the class 1 week prior to class – please check your email a few days before class!
- Class passes are to be used within a year of purchase
- All sales are final – tickets are non-refundable
- All classes are recorded
Looking for a gift card? click HERE
Photos by Hannah Burne