Crafting Vegan Cheese & Milk
November 6 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$66
Ever wanted to learn how to make your own vegan cheese?
I invite you to join me for a fun and tasty evening! We will learn how to make cheese, milks, and yogurt too – using nuts & seeds.
We will learn recipes to feature the cheeses we make, and various serving options. Completely plant-based, soy free, and mostly raw. Simple recipes, simple ingredients, delicious flavours.
On the menu:
- Herbed cheese
- Cashew yogurt
- Vegan tzatziki
- Pine nut Parmesan
- Cashew Mozzarella
- Mini vegan pizzas (with gluten-free corn tortillas)
- Sunflower seed milk
- Almond milk
This is a demo class – there will be samples during the class, and a meal at the end.
Limited spots available.
$66 per person (fee includes snacks and drink samples, recipes to take home, and a yummy jar of yogurt!)
- Pre-registration required. Book your spot by November 5th.
- Exact address and directions will be sent to ticket holders prior to class – please check your email a few days before class!
- Minimum of 8 participants
- Tickets are non-refundable. If you have purchased a ticket and are unable to make it to class- you may pass your ticket to a friend.