A Taste of India – Online Vegan Cooking Class
May 18 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm MDT$25 – $99
Join me for a fine evening of Indian cooking and awaken your taste buds!
Enjoy an intimate experience at your own home, as we meet new ingredients and flavours, and prepare a meal from scratch together, in a wonderful hands-on experience – We will make some of my favorite recipes that I learned while I was living and traveling in India!
We will learn great recipes and helpful kitchen tips, chat, and have time for questions as well.
By the end of class you will have a delicious meal ready to eat (and leftovers for the next day..!)
On the menu:
- Vegetable Biryani
- Chana butter masala
- Making your own Garam Masala
- Cilantro mint chutney
- Coconut masala chai
This is a live online class. Class recording will be available for viewing for 1 week post-class.
Interested in other classes? class passes are available!
Looking for more delicious recipes? check out my cookbook!
- Limited spots available
- Pre-registration required. Book your spot by May 17th
- All classes are 100% vegan. This class is gluten-free as well
- Once you place your order, you will receive an email with a Zoom link, and a list of ingredients and kitchenware needed for class
- Class passes are to be used within a year of purchase
- All sales are final – tickets are non-refundable
- All classes are recorded
Looking for a gift card? click HERE
Looking to book a private class? Email us to set up an online class for your group of friends, family, or co-workers!
Photos by Hannah Burne