A Taste of India – Online Class
October 25 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm$25 – $130
Join me for a fine afternoon of Indian cooking and awaken your taste buds!
Enjoy an intimate experience at your own home, as we meet new ingredients and flavours, and prepare a meal from scratch together, in a wonderful hands-on experience! We will learn great recipes and helpful kitchen tips, chat, and have time for questions as well!
By the end of class you will have a delicious meal ready to eat (and leftovers for the next day..!)
On the menu:
- Vegetable Biryani
- Chana butter masala
- Making your own Garam Masala
- Cilantro mint chutney
- Coconut masala chai
This is a live online class. Class recording will be available for viewing for 1 week post-class.
Interested in other classes? class passes are available! Plus, enjoy a special discount on my cookbook when signing up for a class (see ticket options below).
- Limited spots available
- Pre-registration required. Book your spot by October 23rd
- All classes are 100% vegan
- You will receive an email with a Zoom link, and a list of ingredients and kitchenware needed for the class 1 week prior to class – please check your email a few days before class!
- Class passes are to be used within a year of purchase
- All sales are final – tickets are non-refundable
- All classes are recorded
Looking for a gift card? click HERE
Photos by Hannah Burne