A Taste of India – Online Class (New Menu)
March 9 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm MST$25 – $99
Join me for a fine evening of Indian cooking and awaken your taste buds!
Enjoy an intimate experience at your own home, as we meet new ingredients and flavours, and prepare a meal from scratch together, in a wonderful hands-on experience! We will learn great recipes and helpful kitchen tips, chat, and have time for questions as well!
By the end of class you will have a delicious meal ready to eat (and leftovers for the next day..!)
On the menu:
- Palak “Paneer” (tofu)
- Aloo Paratha (stuffed flatbread)
- Mango Lassi
This is a live online class. Class recording will be available for viewing for 1 week post-class.
Interested in other classes? class passes are available!
Looking for more delicious recipes? check out my cookbook!
- Limited spots available
- Pre-registration required. Book your spot by March 7th
- All classes are 100% vegan
- You will receive an email with a Zoom link, and a list of ingredients and kitchenware needed for the class 1 week prior to class – please check your email a few days before class!
- Class passes are to be used within a year of purchase
- All sales are final – tickets are non-refundable
- All classes are recorded
Looking for a gift card? click HERE
Photos by Hannah Burne