A Taste of India
February 5, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm$66
Join me for a fine evening of Indian cooking and awaken your taste buds!
Meet new ingredients and flavours and prepare a multi-course meal (from scratch) in a wonderful hands on experience! Taste and mix different new spices and learn helpful kitchen tips.
On the menu:
- Making your own Garam Masala
- Tomato ginger chutney
- Cilantro mint chutney
- Vegetable & spice cashew Raita
- Vegetable Biryani
- Chana butter masala
- Coconut masala chai
- Mango lassi
You will learn great recipes, make them from scratch, and of course – eat them!
Limited spots available.
$66 per person (fee includes dinner and recipes to take home).
- Pre-registration required. Book your spot by February 4th.
- Exact address and directions will be sent to ticket holders prior to class – please check your email a few days before class!
- Minimum of 8 participants
- Tickets are non-refundable. If you have purchased a ticket and are unable to make it to class- you may pass your ticket to a friend.